Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update #1

So here we are. December 19th, 2007. It's been some time since I've sent any sort of update and due to a lack of time and personal "gumption" I will keep this short. I am alive. Just to start with the basics, I do still exist. But I am also doing well, keeping busy and still finding time to slack off. :)

So I'll rewind a little. Bible College was awesome (understatement), I could continue but it would take forever. Graduated last spring and since then I've been home in Milwaukie, OR. I'm going to Calvary Chapel South East Portland where I am currently interning. I'm going to have to stop right there.

I'll go into more details later.

Much love!

~Phen

2 comments:

Abbi said...

Update more.
Yes you are still alive, and I see you enough to not wonder whether or not you have ceased to be alive, but I'm a creepy person who likes to know whats going on in peoples lives and we don't get to talk often enough for me to know.

so, update more.
like...
"Today is christmas eve and I cut my hair. Abbi and Dan and I had a small Calvary Chaple Asain club meeting. We rock. Abbi's awesome, I'm not so much becuase I broke our knife. :( But I'll fix it and make it better. Jesus rocks, happy birthday, eat cake!"

andrea k. said...

phen! glad to know you're still with us. interning at the church sounds amazing. i am home in the old MN for 3 weeks more, and then off to intern in Siegen, hoorah! hope you had a lovely christmas! blessings!
annie.